Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

My very 1st

This is my very 1st digital scrapbook page. I'm sure it is A LOT easier once you know what you are doing! I was pretty proud of myself so I just had to share. Happy blogging!

15 love notes:

Coree Adams

That is super cute Megs! Good job!

kristen

Hey, I took that picture! That was not a good night for you. Or me. Or Dan.

KatieJ

Hey Megan that's awesome! You did a great job! I am in love with your scrapbook room! Can you come decorate and organize mine???

The Owens

Totally cute megan!!

Katie Peterson

Sooo cute!! I need to learn how to do it....I hear it is cheaper than regular scrapbooking. Your scrapbook room is adorable....you are so creative!

Missy

Ok Megan, you are so creative, I love it! And I LOVE the Pocadot Room!!! I am totally copying you and doing that in my girl's room. They have Pink, Black, and Zebra Stripes. Funky and Fun. Thanks for the inspiration...my non-creative mind needs it!

Bonnie

How come Kristen said it wasn't a good night for you, her and Dan. The page is cute - and I love your new room. glad you came by tonight. Love you tons. Mom

kristen

cute new background!

Coree Adams

k so i have been trying to do that to my blog and i can't! Help me!!!!

Bonnie

Hey Megs. Click on Becky's blog and then click on her friend Shauna's blog. Do you remember her? Anyway - I did and her husband just got called to Iraq a few days ago. It made me cry. Anyway - just thought I'd tell you. Her little boys are so cute. Made me so sad. We always pray for the military - especially their families. I can't believe how hard it must be. Love you to death. Mom

Anonymous

Hey, your pink and black room is SOOOO adorable. Where did you get the idea? You're very creative.
And how did you do the digital scrapbook page? I would love that. I have 2 kids now and it's hard to keep up, so I'm looking for more efficient ways to do things. Did you buy a scrapbook software? How do I start? I want to be cool like you!
Tiffani

Brittney Smith

Hey Megan! I will let Clayton know. I love your scrapbooking room and your digital page. I have been looking into digital scrapbooking on several websites, but have been to chicken to try. I'm sure it gets easier as you get going!

McMemories

Look how creative you are!! Love the polk a dot room!! How fun! I love having projects that are fun! I'm adding you to my list! K Bye! Lyndsie

Britney

Hey megan! I am so up for lunch sometime!! I can always nice an afternoon out and away from my boys =) Just let me know when and im there!! I would love to see everyone.

Jessica

I love it. Do you normally to digital scrapbooking? I need to get caught up on my boys. i am so behind