Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, July 1, 2007

ARRRRRG!

On Friday we had a surprise birthday party for my most favorite cousin Stacey. It wasn't just a normal surprise party, it was a pirate surprise party. We all had to come dressed as pirates or we had to walk the plank into the swimming pool. I do have to say that my aunt Rochelle had THE best costume on! Kevin (my uncle) was supposed to be dressed as Jack Sparrow, but he had to be out of town for work so Rochelle took his place and was a pretty good female Jack Sparrow. Every time I look as this picture I crack up laughing!! She is a hoot!! Can you tell by this picture of Stacey that she had NO idea that we were planning this party behind her back?? We got her GOOD!!

(Pictures in order as follows: Stacey being scared/surprised, me and "Jack Sparrow" aka Aunt Rochelle, my wonderful husband pretending to be a pirate (I love him!!), my brother Jeramy sporting a unibrow, Bo and I being the best pirates we can (notice the cool tatoo on his arm) and last but not least...the birthday girl blowing out her candles on her pirate cake)
We love you Stacey and we will miss you while you are in Africa!!!!





8 love notes:

kristen

that's great. I love Jeramy's unibrow!

Coree Adams

Ok Megs that looks like so much! Rochelle looks awesome! I do hafta say that she is WAY to pretty of a Jack Sparrow, but looks great! I like your pirate shirt, very cute. Thanks for coming to the hospital last night. I'm really glad you didn't pass out! I was just sitting there thinking how the crap I was going to catch you and not rip all the tubes and wires off of Ashlee at the same time. LOL Love ya!

Megan

I was a little scared too!! Thanks for letting me drink your grape juice. It made me feel so much better!!

The Candlands

I so miss Rochelle! How is she?! I ran into her about a year and a half ago at Old Navy. Tell her I say hi! Stacey is going to Africa?!

The Owens

HOW FUN! Long time no see or talk MEgan!! HOW YA BEEN??? - MISS YA -

angiedunn

That's awesome. Way to be festive. i want to be festive someday.

Anonymous

What a fun party! I love the dressing up idea. That always makes things more exciting. Rochelle looks too cute as Jack. You make a cute pirate too. I LOVE your bagel basket idea. I'll have to remember that when I need to give someone a gift. Happy 4th!!

Katie Peterson

What a fun suprise party!! That is a good way to get every one to dress up...threaten them by getting a little wet, maybe I will try it next time I am throwing a party....cute pics!