Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, July 16, 2007

7 Random Things

1. When I have short hair I am a freak about it. It takes me SO long to fix and when I am done no one and I mean no one is aloud to touch it and I won't lay down unless I know I am not going anywhere. I'm a freak I know!!

2. I have the worlds smallest esophagus. I have to get it "stretched" every so often and if I don't things start to get stuck and I start to choke. Coree (the wonderful friend she is) got to take me and witness it first hand the very 1st time I went to the ER because I had an ibuprofen stuck in my throat for almost 24 hours and they had to put me out and go down with a scope to check it out. The doctor asked me how I even ate food! YIKES!

3. I now have a crush on Jack Bauer. And I can't believe I have to wait until DECEMBER to watch the latest season that comes out on DVD. Sometimes I wonder to myself if a terrorist attack was going to happen and I knew about how would I get a hold of CTU.

4. Katie...I too have a weird thing about checking all of the doors to see if they are locked. I think I probably check them at least twice before I go to bed.

5. I can't sleep with my bedroom door closed. I feel a lot safer with it open. I purposefully put a nightlight right in the hallway so it shines a little in our bedroom so it isn't so scary. :)

6. Bo and I have never gone on vacation by ourselves. If we go anywhere it is either with friends or family. But no matter who we are with we always have the greatest time!!

7. I have never once subscribed to a magazine. Am I weird or what?!

I tag Coree, Shelbi, Kristen, Jessica, Deneigh, Kristin and Shiloh

2 love notes:

Coree Adams

Hmmm let's see if I can think of 7 random things....

Kim

I can't believe that I have to wait until December to be able to watch the 6th season of 24. We just finish season 5 about a week ago and I have a hard time going to bed at night cause I haven't watch my Jack Bauer. I hope that it comes out early in the month. I really want to be caught up so that i can start season 7 in January.