Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, July 16, 2007

Hope its cute!

So today Bo and I ventured out to the good ole Home Depot to buy paint. Not just ANY color of paint, but PINK paint! :) We are painting my scrapbook/computer room pink and I am putting big black polka dots on one wall with my trusty little Cricut. Stay tuned for before and after pictures. Gotta go start cleaning the room out! Pray that it will turn out as cute as I want it to!!

3 love notes:

Coree Adams

OMG I can't wait to see it! Sounds way cute.

angiedunn

post pics soon! i totally wanna see, and how could that NOT turn out cute? pink & black is pretty much a given that it's gonna be to die for!

KatieJ

That sounds really cute- I can't wait to see pictures!