Sophie had an MRI done today to make sure the eating part of her brain is developed. As soon as I handed her over to the nurse she started crying. It was so hard to sit outside the room hearing her cry. It took them longer than they thought to get her to sleep. She kept moving so they kept on having to give her more medication. After they were done they wheeled her to recovery and I just sat there and stared at her precious face. It breaks my heart to know that she has to go through this and there is nothing I can do to make it better. She was so sweet when she finally woke up. You could tell she was a little loopy because she would just lay there and smile and whatever you did to her didn't bug her (which is really unusual for her). We were finally given the ok to go home and take it easy. Since we have been home she has mostly just slept and will eat a little here and there. We pray that the results come back normal, but we also would like some answers as to why she hates eating.
Oh how I love my little sweet pea!



3 love notes:
What a little sweetheart! Praying for you girls!
i'm praying you get all the answers you need. knowledge is power!
you are a strong girl....just like the first commenter up here {coree}. you guys are graceful with all the stress. i look up to that so much. ♥
Aww, Megan I hope everything is ok. They are so cute!! Let me know how it goes! You're in my thoughts and prayers. :)
Post a Comment