For Memorial Day we had a little family bbq at my aunt's house. The water was still a little chilly but Olivia sure didn't mind! She was in heaven being in the water. It was still a little to cold for Sophie, so I took her in the hot tub which was pretty much the same temp. as her bath water and she was much happier. I can't wait until the water gets warmer so we can go swimming on all of my days off. :)Thursday, June 3, 2010
Memorial Day
For Memorial Day we had a little family bbq at my aunt's house. The water was still a little chilly but Olivia sure didn't mind! She was in heaven being in the water. It was still a little to cold for Sophie, so I took her in the hot tub which was pretty much the same temp. as her bath water and she was much happier. I can't wait until the water gets warmer so we can go swimming on all of my days off. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 love notes:
YAY! They looks so cute!
So cute! Yeah for summer and swimming!
basically the cutest thing ever. little sophie in her gear: i could die. cutest girls.
Such cute pics Megan!
they are too cute!!! ....Nevaeh and Sophie have the same swimming suit :)
Post a Comment