Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mom's B-day/Family

**St. Patty's Day is my moms birthday and we celebrated by having dinner and Grandma Fran's house. It was fun getting together with everyone and eating YUMMY food! I LOVE YOU MOM AND HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY!
**Here are some reasons why I love my mom**
*She still spoils me
*She will either call or text me at least once a day just to say hi and that she loves me
*She is obsessed with dishes and I think it's great
*She lets me steal all of her clothes
*She is always tan no matter what time of year it is
*She loves her grandkids to pieces


**Bo's sister and her family came to visit for a week from Idaho. We had a ton of fun hanging out and visiting and playing with our nieces. One of the nights we all got together and played Rock Band on the Xbox. Ryen was hilarious! She pretty much knew all the words to the songs and Kendyl was a pro on the drums. We will definitely miss them when they are gone.

7 love notes:

Coree Adams

How fun! HAPPY LATE BDAY BONNIE! I can't believe how big those girls are getting!!!!

Bonnie

Thanks Megs for saying nice things about me, and I DID have a nice birthday in part because of you! Love you sweetie!

Carlie

Happy b-day to your mom. I always loved your mom. (tell her that) she was alwys and I'm sure still is, so sweet and kind and caring and loving. hey, I am hosting a jewlery party THIS Friday April 4th @ 7pm and would love it if you could come, you could totally even invite your mom and coree and anyone else, that might want to come. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you directions. thansk, coltin-n-connersmommy.blogspot.com-

Heather

Megan! Oh my gosh! I found you! What's up girl? Add me :)

Anonymous

Love Bon Bon! She's so cute and so fun to talk to. I don't see her much but when I do, it's always fun! One of these days we'll all go to lunch!

Anonymous

megan, I stumbled across your blog by accident, I was looking up baby blessing dresses and it brought me to cora whittakers blessing dress. Then i realized it was shelbi's baby and that your blog was listed under hers. So anyway I helped myself and just wanted to say hi glad your doing well.

The Cash Family

Hi Megan!! Its been forever I know...you look great and I love the post about your mom. If all of us could be half the woman she is, so sweet! Take care