I'm so happy for you! It's gorgeous! Love you.
Wow- its so pretty! Looks like a million bucks compared to my walmart wedding ring (my real one still doesn't fit)!
I wanna see this bad boy in real life...now.
Oh my freakin gosh that is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
I CANT WAIT!!! Its BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! You WILL be all BLINGED out!!! Congrats!! you deserve it!!!
good for you sister! it's so pretty in the pic & i bet it'll be even prettier up close & personal!! yay! um...could you send me stac&dallin's addy if you have it? i need to send them this wedding gifty...angieinpink@gmail.com....thanks!
Are you getting this ring?? It is SO pretty!! How exciting! We need to get serious about this mom and daughter lunch date. Tell Bonnie to call my mom so we can plan something.
I am very jeleous. How are you going to be able to get around with that many diamonds on your finger. But seriously, I really like it.
Uh...Megan....I MISS YOU!
gorgeous!!!
P.S. This thing is WAY hotter in person!
Now you need to post it on your finger!!
Sorry I missed your party... Next time!
Post a Comment
13 love notes:
I'm so happy for you! It's gorgeous! Love you.
Wow- its so pretty! Looks like a million bucks compared to my walmart wedding ring (my real one still doesn't fit)!
I wanna see this bad boy in real life...now.
Oh my freakin gosh that is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
I CANT WAIT!!! Its BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! You WILL be all BLINGED out!!! Congrats!! you deserve it!!!
good for you sister! it's so pretty in the pic & i bet it'll be even prettier up close & personal!! yay!
um...could you send me stac&dallin's addy if you have it? i need to send them this wedding gifty...
angieinpink@gmail.com....thanks!
Are you getting this ring?? It is SO pretty!! How exciting! We need to get serious about this mom and daughter lunch date. Tell Bonnie to call my mom so we can plan something.
I am very jeleous. How are you going to be able to get around with that many diamonds on your finger. But seriously, I really like it.
Uh...Megan....I MISS YOU!
gorgeous!!!
P.S. This thing is WAY hotter in person!
Now you need to post it on your finger!!
Sorry I missed your party... Next time!
Post a Comment