Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Camera happy

Sophie is getting so much better at playing and being happy. YAY!
This box was sitting next to the back door waiting to be taken out to the recycle bin. Olivia thought it was the greatest toy and was pushing it everywhere and then she figured out that she could actually fit in the box, but then had a hard time figuring out how to get out.
I told Olivia to say "CHEESE"....this is the face she made. This girl cracks me up!
When you ask the girls "How big is Sophie/Olivia", they raise up their arms while you say "SO big!" Also, they do this when you play patty-cake and they "toss it up"
I was really wanting to get Olivia's hair cut, because lets be honest, it is getting a little out of control. After her bath when I was combing her hair I thought that it might be long enough for pigtails and sure enough it was!!! She seriously looked SO cute and SO big!

1 love notes:

Andy and Michele

Love the pig tails - so cute! I can't believe how much hair she has. Don't cut it - Think how long it'll be in a year. I'm so jealous! They are both getting so big, and they are just cuter every day!