Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Home at last!

Sophie was FINALLY able to come home today. The girls have not been with eachother since I was pregnant. It was really fun to finally see them side by side. We could not be more excited to finally get on with our lives as a family of 4. It is going to be crazy but oh so worth it!!

5 love notes:

Anonymous

I am so excited for you! How fun to finally have both babies at home so you don't have to be running back and forth everyday. They are so adorable and we can't wait to come and visit you. I'll check in with your Mom to see when we can come.

Shiloh McKinnon

So excited for you!

Shelbi Whittaker

what a cute picture and what a HAPPY moment!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!! I want to kiss them!!!!

Andy and Michele

Brittlee saw that picture and said, "oh, I wish I could have those baby dolls!"

We are SO happy for you! Yeah for them being together again!

Carlie

oh megan- that is so exciting. im so happy for you and they are just the cutest lil girls