Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Olivia & Sophie

I don't have time right now now to update on the delivery, but everything went well. Here are some pictures of the girls that my awesome friend Kaylea took of the girls while they are still in the NICU.
Thank you everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers. The girls are doing SO good. Hopefully they will be able to come home very soon.
Sophie & Great Grandpa & Grandma
Sophie

Olivia

Olivia

7 love notes:

Summer Haws

Congrtulations Bo and Megan! Sophie and Olivia are absolutely beautiful! We are so excited that they are finally here. The hard work finally paid off :) I can't wait to kiss those cheeks! We love you guys!!

Coree Adams

I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. They are so beautiful and I am DYING that I still haven't gotten to come see them in real life!!! Blast this stupid cold!!!

LOVE YOU!!!

Cactus Hugger

They are beautiful! Congratulations and let us know if you need anything. Prayers are with you. The Linford's

Andy and Michele

Oh, those are so precious! I'm glad Grandpa & Grandma were able to go! We are going to come up this Saturday, are you available Saturday afternoon for a visit? Let me know! Michele

Jordan and Luci

Ahh, they are so cute! I can't wait to hear how everything went and how they are doing! I can't believe how much they weighed. You are my new hero!!! Congrats again!!

Anonymous

We are so excited for you guys! The girls are seriously beautiful. Love the dark hair and their cute little lips:) So glad they are doing well. We can't wait to come and visit you and see them. Congratulations:)

tenney_fam

Congrats on yor beatiful girls. Good luck with your sleepless nights. You have a lot of work in store for you but they are so worth it!