Oh my goodness Megan! Coming to your blog is always so exciting! I still can't believe you are having twins and you are going to know the sex in just a couple short days! Wow- I'm so genuinely happy for you and Bo! Thank heavens the sickness is gone and you can actually have a couple moments to enjoy being pregnant before you get so uncomfortably huge! Yeah! Can't wait to find out the genders!!
I was wondering if you knew yet! OH I CAN'T WAIT! Hey, I'm coming up next weekend for Mandie's baby shower and it just happens to be Kelli's birthday that day, what are your plans? Want to do lunch before the shower? I'll email Kelli and find out if she has any plans. Love you girl!
4 love notes:
Oh my goodness Megan! Coming to your blog is always so exciting! I still can't believe you are having twins and you are going to know the sex in just a couple short days! Wow- I'm so genuinely happy for you and Bo! Thank heavens the sickness is gone and you can actually have a couple moments to enjoy being pregnant before you get so uncomfortably huge! Yeah! Can't wait to find out the genders!!
Its a girl! I haven't officially posted it on my blog yet but I will just tell you since I'm at work! I'm soooooooooo excited!!
I was wondering if you knew yet! OH I CAN'T WAIT! Hey, I'm coming up next weekend for Mandie's baby shower and it just happens to be Kelli's birthday that day, what are your plans? Want to do lunch before the shower? I'll email Kelli and find out if she has any plans. Love you girl!
so, it's thursday. whers the good news? did u find out? i cant wait.
Post a Comment