I don't really have anything to update with. All my days pretty much consist of feeling like I am going to throw up and then actually throwing up. I'm just hoping it doesn't last the entire 9 months. Everything else is going well. I am still having to take extra progestrone but that will end soon (hooray!) I have my OB appointment in about 2 weeks so hopefully it will still all be good news.
Happy "The Office" Thursday!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 love notes:
Hope you start feeling better soon Meggy Pooh! Love you and those cute little Fetus' you have growing inside you! MUAH!
So sorry your feeling sick, can you believe you have TWO babies growing inside you!! It does get better and just enjoy all the crazy pregnancy symptoms, I know hard to when they really stink!!
I am so happy for you!! I know how you feel, being sick is the worst but it's all worth it in the end. Hang in there
im sorry none of that is fun! p.s im a friend of Coree :)
Post a Comment