Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I have survived {so far}

I started my shots yesterday and I don't seem to be having any real bad side effects except for a an upset stomach today. I have another doctors appointment on Tuesday morning. They will do blood work and another ultrasound. That is all that is going on so far so I leave you with some pretty hilarious pictures.

3 love notes:

bkbills

The boys can't stop laughing! J especially! That is so funny!

Coree Adams

K these pictures are HILARIOUS! So glad everything is going well so far. LOVE YA MEGGERS!

Andy and Michele

Love the silly faces! I can't believe all the shots - I am so sorry. I'm glad you're feeling good thus far. I seriously can't even imagine. It's little things like that that I totally take for granted, but then am reminded how blessed I am. We're praying for you Megs. Love ya!