Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

GOLDEN SPOON FUNDRAISER

Come to Golden Spoon and enjoy some frozen yogurt and help one of my best friends raise money for their daughter's surgery
A little about Ashlee:
In June 2007 Ashlee was born with a TE Fistula, Imperforate Anus, and Cloacal Anomaly. The day after she was born she had surgery to repair the TE Fistula. She stayed in the NICU for 11 days and then finally went home. About a month later she had her esophagus dilated, a few weeks later she got a UTI and was in the hospital for nearly 2 weeks and finished her 18 day stay in the hospital with a colostomy. She has been doing pretty well since then. She had her esophagus dilated again in December. In May Ashlee got a DOC Band which she had for 3 1/2 months. We traveled to Ohio in August for Ashlee's Rectal Pull-Thru {and much more}, where we also found out that she has Tethered Cord. In a couple of weeks, she will be having the surgery to un-tether her spinal cord. All thru Ashlee's short life, she has been thru so much and yet has still managed to be one of the happiest babies in the whole world. {All proceeds go towards Ashlee's medical bills, treatments, and surgeries.}

1 love notes:

Carlie

megan- i wish i would have looked at your blog earlier. I totally would have gone to golden spoon. I hope and pray that Ashlee does well with all her surgery's and recovery.
I saw your mom at Stacey and dallins baby blessing. I was looking around for you when I remembered that you guys are cousins. But when I saw your mom she said that you had to leave right after. too bad. It would have been nice to see you, even for a few sec. ( I am the primary prez and had to get going) but it was nice to see your mom. She looks great! As always.