_edited.jpg)
This is Megan's mom hacking into her blog to wish her a Happy Birthday a day-and-a-half late!! The week-end was so busy with lots of family things, including a birthday party for Megan (which I deleted from the camera by accident!!) Don't you LOVE this picture of her ..sorry Megs, I just had to. So, I'll post 10 reasons I love my favorite daughter.
1. She loves to shop for shoes and purses with me
2. She is so thoughtful of everyone in the family and NEVER forgets anyone's birthday
3. She is an amazing crafter and makes the cutest cards and invitations (you should see the scrapbook she made me of my parents - AMAZING!!)
4. She loves her brothers, nieces and nephews and they all LOVE her
5. She is the "baby-whisperer". All babies love her and she can calm a crying baby like no other!!
6. She is a loyal friend and is always helping a friend or co-worker in their time of need
7. She loves kids and teaches a 7 year old Primary class. She never misses their baptisms and makes them feel so special
8. She loves the gospel and serves so diligently, withou wanting praise or recognition
9. She loves her husband and always does nice things for him
10. She loves her mom and ALWAYS does nice things for her
*11. She was the baby from h**l and the teen-ager from heaven. I'd rather have the teen-ager from heaven so thanks, Megs!
*I know I said 10, but I thought of 11!
I love you Megs, with all my heart. You are the best daughter anyone could ever ask for. I am so blessed that you were sent to me!! Mom


14 love notes:
Thanks Mom! I love you too!!
Happy Birthday Megan!! Your mom is so sweet to do that for you! Hope you had a fun day.
Hope it was a fabulous birthday! Such a cute post by your nice mom.
Happy Birthday Megan. Your mom is so right, you were the perfect teen. I have watched you grow up from a new born (I think I gave you your first frilly pink outfit) to a beautiful married woman. I am as proud as a mom could be too. I love ya. Pam Redd
Bonnie, you are so right. You do have a fabulous daughter -- darling, talented, kind and so fun to be around -- just like her mother! We love you girls and need to do lunch again. By the way, Megs, I love your new purse!
What a sweet mom. She's awesome!!! HAppy Birthday.
That was so nice Bonnie! Megs...you are one of a kind. I will never find another lover more precious than you, more precious than you....haha jk. But seriously, I will never ever in my entire life have another friend like you. You are so fun and loving and especially forgiving. xoxo Hope your birthday was amazing!
That is so sweet!! Megan- Happy birthday!!! You're mom is right...you're a WONDERFUL person with an AMAZING heart!! We love you!!
By the way- I am going private and I don't have your email address so send it to mandi_hemming@cox.net Thanks!
megan beggan!! happy birthday!! bonnie you are wrong...she forgot my birthday! 2 years ago!! haha BUT everything else is SOOOO true!!! love you Megan AND Bonnie (you need chapstick?) HA!
happy b-day megan. hope it was great. i love the new purse btw. I want a real one too.
What a nice post from your mom. Happy late birthday.
Yay for Megan!!!!! You know you're my favorite cousin right???
Well, I do remember what a screaming little babe you were. However you got better and were the cutest little girl and such a good friend to Kristen in spite of her bossing you around and trying to "shoke you"
I also will always cherish the beautiful scrapbook you made of Michael. Thanks again "Megs ma Tegs" We love ya too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment