Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Sprinkles, Richard, etc.

Hey all!! I'm back! Sorry for the lack of blogging, I will try to do better. :) So on with my VERY long post.

Kristen and I went to Sprinkles the day it opened. It wasn't as crowded as I thought it was going to be. Kristen always brings me a cupcake when she would go to Disneyland and now I don't have to eat a 2 day old cupcake, I can just go get my own! Woohoo!!
We can hardly wait to get there!

Almost there!We made it!!After we went and got our {delicious} cupcakes we decided to go across the street and try out Pink Taco. Let me just tell you that I think that those were one of the best chicken enchiladas I've ever had!This is Kristen's yummy taco salad

My delicious chicken enchiladas-As you know Richard got his call to Melbourne Australia. Here some pics from before he left. We weren't able to go to the airport when he left so we had to say our goodbyes the night before.

These pics are from the lunch we had after Richards farewell.

We asked Richard where he wanted to eat on his last night home. We told him we would take him anywhere he wanted. He said he just wanted to get Taco Bell and stay home and watch the Suns game like the good ole' days. So that is what we did....

The Stake President came over and set Richard apart, then we said our good-byes. Boy will we miss our Richy boy!


HAPPY LATE MOTHER'S DAY!

For Mother's Day we went to my Mom's house and made her dinner. It was a great day! Thanks Mom for all you do for us! We love you more than words can describe! She made dessert and it was SO good...I couldn't stop eating it.

Folks, I think that's it! Thanks for hanging in there and reading this large post! :) Stay tuned for more...

10 love notes:

Bonnie

I wish I had a Sprinkles cupcake, a hug from Richy and some of that dessert from Mother's Day! Cute post and thanks for the nice words. I love you too, missy!!

natalie todd

Megan, so I'm sorry I never invited you to my blog. I forgot your email. what is it?? i need to add you. Anytime you're on your way to Sprinkle, stop by my house and I'll go with you. I leave right there. I've always wanted to go to Pink Taco. I'll have to try it now.

Jeff and Mandy

Megan! Hey, where is this Srinkles place and where is Pink TAco? Maybe we should go to dinner there?! I'm ok btw, thanks i'll tell ya about it later. Let's get together, yeah yeah yeah. :)

kristen

We need to make another trip to Scottsdale. I need another cupcake. I can taste it now.

Coree Adams

That dessert looks SO delicious! So does your Pink Taco food! MMMMMM...oh ya and Richard is so cute. I bet he is an awesome missionary!

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner

Never heard of Sprinkles...but hey if they sell cupcakes, they're alright in my book. I don't think I could eat at Pink Taco...the name sorta kills it for me, if you know what I mean. I'm sure you do. Anyway, lookin good Megs. Probably see ya at Becky's thingy!

Colette Goodman

Hey, I really do want to hang out with you. But everytime I remember to call you, you are still at work or it's when we are getting into bed. Please don't think that I am dogging you. I really do want to do a scrap night with you. I'll try calling you tonight if I remember before 10.

bkbills

Enchilada's better than the BLUTH'S???? Well, MEGAN! I never thought I'd hear that from you little lady. Love the pic's of the boys!

angiedunn

I've never heard of sprinkles. Looks like I must go there!! Fun post!

Your mom/Bon is adorable. Never met her, but she's my e-friend. (:

Stoddard Studios

Okay, where is Sprinkles? I SO want to go there! And that last picture of the dessert looks so yummy. What is it called?