Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dear Elder Harkey

You are herby called to serve in the {Melbourne Australia Mission}. My brother Richard received his call today and we are so excited that he is going to Australia! I am so proud of Richard and his choice to serve a mission I know he will be a great missionary and the people in Australia will love him as much as we do! We love you Rich!! We all gathered together for the special occasion.

Richard can't wait to open his call! :)

3 love notes:

Katie Peterson

I never knew you had a little brother....so I am thinking that he is your other brother from another mother, your hubby's brother?? lol Don't you remeber when the missionaries were our age?? I am feeling really old!

Coree Adams

YAY for Richard!! He is so handsome and manly looking these days. haha

Megan

Richard is actually my step brother. :)