There is nothing like waking up at 2 am, ending up at Kohl's at 3 am waiting for the doors to open at 4 am. Coree and I decided to venture out into the crazy crazy world that is Black Friday. We were probably the 20th person in line outside waiting to go inside. We shopped around a bit and then we got in line. This is where we made a few friends because we were in line for 3 HOURS! We happened to get into the slowest line there was, but we made out with some pretty good deals. :) Thanks for going with me Coree!!




This is a picture of Coree and I after a LOOONG day of shopping. Needless to say we were both extremely exhausted!
2 love notes:
K that last picture of us is hilarious. I was so tired!!! I had to pump Melissa Cohee way loud so I wouldn't fall asleep! That was so much fun! Thanks for inviting me!!!
Wow, i can't believe you woke up so early....and that you had to wait in line for 3 hours. Thats crazy. I've never gone shopping on black friday. I need to one of these days just to see what it's like.
Post a Comment