This isn't about Ashlee - but good luck to Coree with her sale. Anyway - today I have been thinking about 9/11. Remember we were getting ready for work and Fran called and told us to turn our TV on. We both stopped getting ready and Don got up and we stood and watched - so shocked and you said "Mom, we'll always remember this day and that we were getting ready for work together." I have been thinking about that a lot today - and how much I love my family and how sorry I am for those who lost loved ones. I commented on Katy J's blog. She wrote her memories of that day and it made me remember about us. Love you girl! Mom
3 love notes:
You are the best! Thanks.
ya dawg!
This isn't about Ashlee - but good luck to Coree with her sale. Anyway - today I have been thinking about 9/11. Remember we were getting ready for work and Fran called and told us to turn our TV on. We both stopped getting ready and Don got up and we stood and watched - so shocked and you said "Mom, we'll always remember this day and that we were getting ready for work together." I have been thinking about that a lot today - and how much I love my family and how sorry I am for those who lost loved ones. I commented on Katy J's blog. She wrote her memories of that day and it made me remember about us. Love you girl!
Mom
Post a Comment