Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Tribute..

Happy Mother's Day! My mom is the greatest and I love her to death. She is always willing to do anything and everything for me without any hesitation. I am so grateful to have her as my mother and I could never thank her enough for all she does for Bo and I. I love you mom!!

I do have to say she still spoiles me and I have no problem with that! :)

"All that I am and hope to be, I owe to my angel mother"

8 love notes:

Bonnie

Hey Megs, thanks for the nice words. I love these pictures!! We had so much fun - I can't wait until we do it again. And - you're the best daughter!! ILYT! Mom

Britney

Aww Megan that was so nice. Your mom looks great!! Its been so long since ive seen her last!

KatieJ

I love your mom too! I'm glad to have found your blog- congrats on the move!

Anonymous

I have to agree, your mom is so cute and so nice. I always love talking to her.

Missy

Cute little Megs! Don't say your old because then I am old! I love your Mom too, I am so glad to see everything is good with you guys. Congrats on your new house!

angiedunn

megan...
i didn't know you had a blog? you are such a cute girl. your blog is cute, too! so ya, sign up for simplicity anytime, yo. it'd be fun to see you! have a great day!

Kim

Hi Megan! I found you when i was blog hopping. Looks like everything is going good. Hope you have a good weekend.

McDonald Army Brats***

Hey Megan, your mom is a sweetie! She left me a message on my blog about thanking my husband for being a soldier. It was so sweet it made me cry. Tell her thanks!
Take care, Katy Opfel McDonald